The Faculty of Law, Universitas Padjadjaran, which was originally named the Faculty of Law and Public Knowledge (FHPM), was formally established based on Government Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia Number 37 of 1957 concerning the Establishment of Universitas Padjadjaran on 24 December 1957. The Faculty of Law is one of the four faculties becoming the forerunner to Universitas Padjadjaran, as well as being the groundbreaking for the University to be take part in providing education services. Such effort was manifested by the establishment of the UNPAD’s Principal Scientific Pattern, Pola Ilmiah Pokok (PIP), titled Bina Mulia Hukum and the Environment in National Development. In its development, the PIP is actualized by developing of International Law Program which is recognized as leading legal education provider in Indonesia. Additionally, The Faculty also established Legal Clinical Laboratory that became one of the characteristics of the Faculty of Law, Universitas Padjadjaran.