Dr. Nadia Astriani, S.H., M.Si is a permanent lecturer at the Faculty of Law, Padjadjaran University, as well as a researcher in the field of Environmental Law studies. She graduated with the title of Bachelor of Law from the Faculty of Law, Padjadjaran University. She then continued his Masters in Environmental Science and earned a Doctor of Laws degree at Padjadjaran University. Her interest in environmental issues began when she was a student. She was involved in various environmental activities and became the founder of the environmental organization “Green Life Society”. Before becoming a lecturer at the Faculty of Law, Padjadjaran University in 2006, she had worked at the Indonesian Center of Environmental Law (ICEL) in 2005.
Throughout her career at Padjadjaran University, Dr Nadia is actively participating in several pieces of training including Environmental Law Training, Mediation Training, Legal Clinical Training and Scientific Journal Management Training. At the Faculty of Law, Dr Padjadjaran University. Nadia shared her knowledge in the subjects of Environmental Law, International Environmental Law, Natural Resource Law and State Administrative Law. She is also active as a researcher at the Center for Environmental Law and Spatial Planning (PSHLTR), Faculty of Law, Padjadjaran University as well as a team of experts at the Citarum Watershed PPK Task Force.
• Book Review: Global Warming by Shasta Gaugen, Jurnal Padjadjaran, Universitas Padjadjaran
• Partisipasi Masyarakat dalam Pengelolaan Ruang Terbuka Hijau di Kata Bandung, Jurnal Veritas et Justitia, Universitas Katolik Parahyangan
• Fungsi lzin dalam Pengedalian Pencemaran Lingkungan (studi kasus Sungai Cikijing), Jurnal Hukum Lingkungan lndonesia-lCEL
• Legal Policy of Water Resorce Management by Local Goverment : A review of Rights to Water in Indonesia, Hasanuddin Law Review• Universitas Hasanuddin
• Pembangunan Kereta Cepat Jakarta-Bandung dari Sudut Pandang Penegakan Hukum Penataan Ruang, BPHN
• Legal Policy of Water Resources Management by Local Government : A Review of Right to Water in Indonesia, Mimbar Hukum-Fakultas Hukum Universitas Gadjah Mada
• Is There a Place for Local Wisdom in Indonesia’s Water Law?, Environmental Policy and Law Journal