Head of Program
Dr. Tri Handayani, S.H., M.H.
Table of Contents
S.H. (Sarjana Hukum)
Period of Education:
3,5 Years (7 Semester)
Number of Credits:
- International Law
- Constitutional Law
- Administration Law
- Criminal Law
- Civil Law
- Economic Law
- Environmental, Spatial, and Agrarian Law Department
- Information and Communication, Technology, and Intellectual Property Law
- Transnational Business Law
- Produce graduates of Bachelor (S1) Legal Sciences who are useful and competitive in the national and international job market, by being able to:
- Understanding the Law as a Means of Development
- Analyze legal issues in society
- Applying fair laws
- Develop expertise and skills in the field of law
- Develop and enhance professionalism by upholding professional ethics.
- Increasing the quantity and quality of research that is oriented to the development of national and international law and useful for the education of Legal Sciences in the framework of national legal development.
- Increasing the quantity and quality of community service to support the learning of S1 Studies in Law and increase understanding and awareness of legal awareness for the community.
- The implementation of an effective and efficient learning process to produce graduates who are useful and competitive in the national and international job market.
- Increasing number of student involvement in research and community service activities that support scientific development and contribute to government, industry, society, and other stakeholders.
The realization of cooperation with various parties both national and international levels to strengthen the implementation of tridharma higher education.
- Law Enforcement: Judge, Prosecutor
- Legal Profession: Lawyer, in-house lawyer, legal officer, arbitrator, mediator, negotiator, legislative drafter, contract drafter, legal consultant
With the following competencies
- Useful and competitive in the national and international job market;
- Understanding the Law as a Means of Development;
- Respond to the growing legal problems in the community.
- Able to analyze legal problems in society.
- Able to provide legal services to the community
- Able to develop expertise and skills in the field of law
- Able to develop and improve legal professionalism by upholding professional ethics
- Able to use law as a means of solving concrete problems wisely and still base it on problem solving that rests on just principles of law.
- Able to apply fair laws
- Mastering the science of technology (science and technology) with full responsibility.
- Have a spirit of leadership
- Able to resolve conflicts and make fair decisions
Other competencies/options include:
- Ready to be an agent of renewal in society
- Ready to explain, apply and develop legal science to the community
Graduate Learning Achievements
- Fear the Almighty God and able to be religious (CPL 1)
- Have good morals, academic ethics and personality in the learning process (CPL 2)
- Able to work together, have high social sensitivity and concern for the community and environment (CPL 3)
- Upholding law enforcement, being fair and having the spirit to put the interests of the nation and the wider community first. (CPL 4)
- Responsible for his work and able to evaluate the results of his work (CPL 5)
- Understanding legal principles, theories and concepts (CPL 6)
- Understand and master theoretical concepts and how to perform legal analysis. (CPL 7)
- Understand and master the principles, theories, and procedures for making legal documents (CPL 8)
- Mastering research and legal writing methods (CPL 9)
- Menguasai pengetahuan dan teknik dasar kemahiran hukum (CPL 10)
- Able to apply logical, critical, systematic, and innovative thinking in the context of the implementation and development of science and technology (CPL 11)
- Able to conduct research and compile and describe the results of studies and research in writing (CPL 12)
- Able to convey ideas and thoughts in the field of science and technology orally (CPL 13)
- Able to manage learning independently and demonstrate independent, quality, and measurable performance (CPL 14)
- Able to work in groups, solve problems and take decisions that put forward consensus deliberation (CPL 15)
- Able to devise the concept of solving problems or legal cases contextually, systemically, and completely through the application of juridical thinking methods based on theoretical knowledge of legal sources, principles, principles, and norms (CPL 16)
- Able to formulate and compile legal documents in litigation and non-litigation (CPL 17)
- Able to formulate logical, critical, and argumentative ideas about a legal problem (CPL 18)
- Able to analyze legal problems with the scientific method and propose systemic problem solving and communicate them orally and/or in writing (CPL 19)
- Able to advocate, negotiate and/or speak in front of the court (CPL 20)
Jln. Ir. Soekarno km. 21 Jatinangor, Kab. Sumedang 45363 Jawa Barat
Phone: (022) 842 88888