H. Agus Takariawan S.H., M.H. is a lecturer and researcher in Criminal Procedure Law at the Faculty of Law, Padjadjaran University. In 2005 he was trusted as an Expert in the Criminal Chamber of the Supreme Court. Currently, he is active as an expert at Polda West Java. He has been a PMN certified national mediator since 2015. His name has been asked as an expert witness in various criminal cases, both general and special crimes until now in the Bandung District Court, Bandung Regency, Bogor, Sukabumi, Garut, Tasikmalaya, South Jakarta, East Jakarta, Surabaya, Bali, Ambon, etc. Throughout his career at Padjadjaran University, H. Agus Takariawan has been staff for Masters in Law at the Postgraduate Program, Padjadjaran University, in 2002-2006.
He was also the Head of the Legal Aid Bureau at the Faculty of Law, Padjadjaran University, from 2013 to 2018. H. Agus Takariawan completed his undergraduate education with a Criminal Law specialization at the Faculty of Law, Padjadjaran University. Then he continued his master’s education, focusing on the field of study of the Criminal Justice System at Diponegoro University. He currently teaches Criminal Law Courses, Criminal Procedure Law, Criminal Justice System, Penitentiary Law, Case Solving Techniques, Criminal Law Skills.
• Buku Perlindungan Saksi dan Karban, Penerbit Pustaka Reka Cipta/PRC, Bandung Tahun 2018.
• Buku Bantuan Hukum di Indonesia dan Non Litigasi pada Biro Bantuan Hukum FH Unpad, Penerbit Puataka Reka Cipta/PRC, Bandung Tahun 2019.
• Buku Hukum Pembuktian Dalam Perkara Pidana, Penerbit Pustaka Reka Cipta/PRC Tahun 2019.
• Jurnal llmu Hukum Universitas Islam Indonesia. Tahun 2019.
• Jurnal Penegakan Hukum FH Unpad, Tahun 2012.