Prof. Susi Dwi Harijanti, S.H., LL.M., Ph.D. completed a Bachelor’s Degree from FH UNPAD with a specialization in HTN (1990), as well as a Masters and Doctoral Degree from Melbourne University Law School (1998, 2011) with a scholarship from the Australian Government. Expert in several courses at S1: Introduction to Law, Constitutional Law, Law on State Institutions, Regional Government Law, Legislation, Citizenship Law, Immigration Law, Human Rights Law, Procedural Law of the Constitutional Court. In the master program, he teaches courses in Theory and Constitutional Law, Comparative Constitutional Law, the State Justice System and Procedural Rights.
Prof. Susi Has been a lecturer at the Faculty of Law UNPAD since 1993 until now. Besides, Prof. Susi is also a reviewer for several national journals, including IUS QUIA IUSTUM Legal Journal (FH UII). Joined the HTN-HAN Lecturer Association, and became one of the founders of the Indonesian Legal Comparative Lecturer Association. At the international level, Prof. Susi became an Associate member at the International Academy of Comparative Law, as well as a Senior Associate at the Center for Indonesian Law, Islam and Society.
• Politik Hukum Kewarganegaraan (penulis bersama, 2020).
• Memahami Konstitusi: Makna dan Aktualisasi (penulis bersama, 2014).
• Interaksi Konstitusi dan Politik: Kontekstualisasi Pemikiran Sri Soemantri (editor, 2016).
• Negara Hukum Yang Berkeadilan: Kumpulan Pemikiran Dalam Rangka Purnabakti Prof. Dr. Bagir Manan, S.H., MCL (editor, 2011).
Jurnal/Bab dalam buku/Makalah:
• Pengisian Jabatan Hakim: Kebutuhan Reformasi dan Pengekangan Diri (2014).
• Konstitusi dan Hak Asasi Manusia (penulis bersama, 2016).
• Hakim Konstitusi Maria dan Dissenting Opinion Dalam Sistem Peradilan Indonesia (2019).
• Pembentukan Kabinet Presidensil Yang Efektif: Perspektif UU Kementerian Negara (2019).
• 2019 General Election tests the Amended 1945 Constitution and the Constitutional Court (2019).
• Pemilihan Umum, Demokrasi dan Hak Asasi Manusia: Evaluasi Pemilu Serentak (2019).