Dr. Dadang Epi Sukarsa, S.H., M.H.
Table of Contents
The Master’s Program at The University of Padjadjaran began to be held in the Academic Year 1979/1980 with one Study Program, which was officially inaugurated by the Director General of Higher Education and Culture on July 23, 1979. Public confidence in the implementation of this Master Program is increasing, along with the demands of expertise / specialization needs, so that starting from the academic year 1984/1985 there are 9 Study Programs.
The Master of Notary Study Program of the Faculty of Law Unpad is the only MKN study program that has the status of a public university in the city of Bandung with accreditation value A, has a strategic campus location located in the city center with graduates who are scoped and highly empowered.
Master of Notarial Law
Period of Education:
- Deed Making Techniques
- Silverware of Land Deed (PPAT)
- Notary Office Training
- Act Labolatorium
- Organizing quality notary education to produce superior and competitive graduates who have the competence of notary law and uphold academic ethics and professional ethics.
- Organizing education management by applying the principles of quality assurance that is credible, transparent, accountable, responsible, and fair (quality assurance).
- Develop and conduct research-oriented to the development of notary law in the framework of national legal development.
- Develop and organize Community Service (PPM) in the field of notary law by the development and needs of the community.
- Establishing continuous cooperation with alumni, graduate users (users), related professional organizations (stakeholders) based on the principles of equality and mutual benefit in the framework of the implementation of scientific activities, education, improvement of facilities and infrastructure and vision review, mission and curriculum review.
1. Able to provide solutions to legal problems in general and problems related to notary law in particular.
2. Able to develop the science of notary law through research with an inter or multidisciplinary approach to produce research that is tested, recognized nationally or internationally.
3. Able to contribute to development through the field of notary law
Graduate Learning Achievements
- Fear the Almighty God and able to be religious (CPL 1)
- Have good morals, academic ethics and personality in the learning process (CPL 2)
- Able to work together, have high social sensitivity and concern for the community and environment (CPL 3)
- Upholding law enforcement, being fair and having the spirit to put the interests of the nation and the wider community first. (CPL 4)
- Responsible for his work and able to evaluate the results of his work (CPL 5)
- Understanding legal principles, theories and concepts (CPL 6)
- Understand and master theoretical concepts and how to perform legal analysis. (CPL 7)
- Understand and master the principles, theories, and procedures for making legal documents (CPL 8)
- Mastering research and legal writing methods (CPL 9)
- Menguasai pengetahuan dan teknik dasar kemahiran hukum (CPL 10)
- Able to apply logical, critical, systematic, and innovative thinking in the context of the implementation and development of science and technology (CPL 11)
- Able to conduct research and compile and describe the results of studies and research in writing (CPL 12)
- Able to convey ideas and thoughts in the field of science and technology orally (CPL 13)
- Able to manage learning independently and demonstrate independent, quality, and measurable performance (CPL 14)
- Able to work in groups, solve problems and take decisions that put forward consensus deliberation (CPL 15)
- Able to devise the concept of solving problems or legal cases contextually, systemically, and completely through the application of juridical thinking methods based on theoretical knowledge of legal sources, principles, principles, and norms (CPL 16)
- Able to formulate and compile legal documents in litigation and non-litigation (CPL 17)
- Able to formulate logical, critical, and argumentative ideas about a legal problem (CPL 18)
- Able to analyze legal problems with the scientific method and propose systemic problem solving and communicate them orally and/or in writing (CPL 19)
- Able to advocate, negotiate and/or speak in front of the court (CPL 20)